NetBeans: Problem with JFrame background color

KRouane

Hi to all,

I'm using NetBeans 5.0 and I have this odd problem with the background
color of my JFrame (I have only one frame):

a) when I create the first instance of the frame as the main window,
the background color is set to rgb(238,238,238) and the frame looks
different to its design in the GUI editor

b) when I create a second instance of the same frame the background
color is set to rgb(236,233,216) and the frame looks similar to its
design in the GUI editor

Is there any reason why the first instance when it is the main window
gets a different background?

Best regards.

- KR

Kroll, Michael

Hello,

Hi to all,

I'm using NetBeans 5.0 and I have this odd problem with the background
color of my JFrame (I have only one frame):

a) when I create the first instance of the frame as the main window,
the background color is set to rgb(238,238,238) and the frame looks
different to its design in the GUI editor
Do you use a jDesktopPane ?
Then it looks different to the GUI editor.
b) when I create a second instance of the same frame the background
color is set to rgb(236,233,216) and the frame looks similar to its
design in the GUI editor
Is this a jInternalFrame ?
Do you make a MDI-Appl. ?
Is there any reason why the first instance when it is the main window
gets a different background?

Best regards.

- KR

Regards