    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    , Jan 18, 2005

  2. Mark Murphy Guest

    wrote:
    > The [Source|Design] switch in netbeans 4.0 is really neat. But
    > the only problem I have is that when I have the pallete sidebar
    > visible in Design view and I switch to the source view its still
    > there... and as I switch alot between the two modes its slightly
    > inconveniant to keep sliding it down and bringing it back up...
    > I have to do this as it takes alot of space on the screen.
    >
    > My goal is to have it automatically minimise when I use the code
    > editor view and come back up without interaction when I switch
    > to Design view.

    There is a small rectangle in the title bar. If you select that the
    window will dock into the side out of the way. Once you mouse over it,
    or click on it, it will expand to normal size as long as you are over
    the window.

    Another option is to double click on the files name tab and it will
    expand to take up the entire window. Then double click again to shrink
    it down.

    Hope this does what you want.

    Mark M

    Mark Murphy, Jan 20, 2005

    Thanks Mark, ur 2nd suggesion was good enough for me.

    Thanks again

    Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final
    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet