    folder into a second project, it tells me this is not allowed.

    Thanks in advance,
    Russell.

    Russell, May 26, 2006

  2. "Russell" <> wrote in news:1148649258.628714.79640
    @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:

    > Does anybody know how on earth to import the same source folder into
    > more than one Netbeans project, or alternatively how to share common
    > source code across projects? Whenever I try to import the same source
    > folder into a second project, it tells me this is not allowed.

    I would imagine that there are better ways to do this, but I solved it by
    creating a separate project for the 'shared' files. Then I would include
    that project by right-clicking 'libraries' and choosing 'add project'.
    You can add a folder directly there too (and then add it again in some
    other project), but for some reason I thought the add-project-way was more
    convenient. Can't remember why.

    --
    Martin Gerner

    Martin Gerner, May 28, 2006

  3. Russell

    Russell Guest

    Thanks for the help Martin, I'll give that a try.

    Cheers,
    Russell.

    Russell, May 30, 2006