Netbeans Source Folders

Russell

Hi,

I have just started using the NetBeans IDE and so far I am pretty
impressed. However one thing escapes me:

Does anybody know how on earth to import the same source folder into
more than one Netbeans project, or alternatively how to share common
source code across projects? Whenever I try to import the same source
folder into a second project, it tells me this is not allowed.

Thanks in advance,
Russell.

Martin Gerner

Does anybody know how on earth to import the same source folder into
more than one Netbeans project, or alternatively how to share common
source code across projects? Whenever I try to import the same source
folder into a second project, it tells me this is not allowed.

I would imagine that there are better ways to do this, but I solved it by
creating a separate project for the 'shared' files. Then I would include
that project by right-clicking 'libraries' and choosing 'add project'.
You can add a folder directly there too (and then add it again in some
other project), but for some reason I thought the add-project-way was more
convenient. Can't remember why.