netbeans tabbing out

lothia

Hello
I am generally a eclipse user for programming however I have started t
use net beans for java ee and ruby but my probe is net beans doesn't
have a tab out function like eclipse.
What I mean is when u do a method call they auto finish the brackets
and in eclipse when u press tab u go out of the end parentatses but it
netbeans it just put tab spacing. How can I change this?

Mark Space

lothia said:
Hello
I am generally a eclipse user for programming however I have started t
use net beans for java ee and ruby but my probe is net beans doesn't
have a tab out function like eclipse.
What I mean is when u do a method call they auto finish the brackets
and in eclipse when u press tab u go out of the end parentatses but it
netbeans it just put tab spacing. How can I change this?

Control-Space gives you auto-complete. Select the method you want from
the pop-up. Use tab to select each parameter in turn. Press enter on
the last parameter to exit and place the cursor after the closing
parenthesis.

It would also be useful to learn to spell and use correct English grammar.

lothia

Control-Space gives you auto-complete.  Select the method you want from
the pop-up.  Use tab to select each parameter in turn.  Press enter on
the last parameter to exit and place the cursor after the closing
parenthesis.

It would also be useful to learn to spell and use correct English grammar..

Thanks, I would love to use correct grammar and spelling but it is a
lot harder when I am on my Blackberry looking for a quick answer for
something that has been annoying the hell out of me. But yeah grammar
and spelling do amazing things. Is there any way you can easily change
it from being enter at the end to simply another tab?