NetBeans user, how to plug-in Nokia and Siemens phones?

Boki

Dear All,
I am developing a small program about SPP communication, the
code is completed, and tested on many Sony Ericsson phones, right now, I am
testing it on Nokia, Siemens, before I borrow these phones, I want to
simulate them on emulator, but I don't know how to plug-in to netbeans,
because when I run netbeans and nokia developer suite seperately, they can't
see the SPP each other....

Where can I download the Nokia/Siemens JAVA-jsr82 plug-in to install to
netbeans directly?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Boki.