    blows up.
    I really do not know anything about this!

    Help

    Tom Beretvas, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Hi Tom,

    There is a Support Knowledgebase article that addresses this problem: "PRB:
    Installation of .NET Framework Fails and Requires Manual Removal" which can
    be found at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320112.

    HTH.

    Regards,
    --
    Jeff Hora
    MCSD (.NET & VS6), ITIL Foundations

    Jeff Hora [MSFT], Aug 12, 2005

  3. Tom Beretvas

    Tom Beretvas Guest

    I got the following answer from Jeff Hora:

    However, I tried to follow the instructions to the letter, but the
    problem does not go away....

    Can you help?

    From: Jeff Hora [MSFT]
    To: Tom Beretvas