    Thank you.

    A.

    , Nov 23, 2005

  2. You might try a couple other headers to see what NS is supporting. Try
    this: http://aspalliance.com/694

    Richard Dudley, Nov 23, 2005

    Thanks much! That looks like the the ticket!
    Jules

    , Nov 25, 2005
  4. Joerg Jooss Guest

    Richard Dudley wrote:

    > You might try a couple other headers to see what NS is supporting.
    > Try this: http://aspalliance.com/694

    Note that this isn't the full story and the article is wrong about
    Cache-Control: no-store. This is the most restrictive header by far.

    Cheers,
    --
    http://www.joergjooss.de
    mailto: