Netscape Internet Foundation Classes

Cycloneous Echevarria

Hello newsgroup,

I am a fan of Netsape's IFC, unfortunately, when Sun and Netscape made
available Swing(JFC), that was the last we heard of Netscape's IFC.
Fortunately, I prefer to use IFC over JFC. My questions to the newsgroup
are:

Does any one still use IFC? If yes, is there an IDE besides the Netscape
Constructor for IFC?
Is the license still under the Netscape ONE license?
Is it open source?
Can I obtain the source code?
I have the latest(last '97) release of IFC, 1.1.2 has it been upgraded
ever since?

Thanks!

Cycloneous