Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox Rendering Problem

Damaeus

I'm having a problem getting a vertical "bar" of image links to sit flush
against a headline graphic. In Internet Explorer, it renders fine. In
Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox browsers, there's a horrid gap, and I can see no
reason for it to be there.

The page is here:

http://www.acupoflight.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi

Any help would be wildly appreciated.

Thanks

rf

Damaeus wrote
I'm having a problem getting a vertical "bar" of image links to sit flush
against a headline graphic. In Internet Explorer, it renders fine. In
Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox browsers, there's a horrid gap, and I can see no
reason for it to be there.

The page is here:

http://www.acupoflight.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi

Turn on all borders:
* {border: solid 1px green;}

and find out which element is growing as font size is made larger.

I did that briefly and noticed that, at or around the affected area, you
have at least 8 levels of nesting, tables, cells, divs, paragraphs. Then I
looked at the source...

Blinky the Shark

Damaeus said:
I'm having a problem getting a vertical "bar" of image links to sit
flush against a headline graphic. In Internet Explorer, it renders
fine. In Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox browsers, there's a horrid gap, and
I can see no reason for it to be there.
The page is here:

Any help would be wildly appreciated.

Doesn't that gap a leading space for that <p> that contains the nav
column? (And I can't find where that paragraph is closed.) What if
that were a <div>, instead? (Or if the paragraph was styled to lose
that space?)

Blinky the Shark

Blinky said:
Damaeus wrote:
Doesn't that gap a leading space for that <p> that contains the nav
s/Doesn't/Isn't