Netscape Plug-in with java?

ChingachgooK

I need to create a new button in netscape's navigation toolbar. This
button will run an applet. Is it possible? How?
Thank you, Ezio

KC Wong

I need to create a new button in netscape's navigation toolbar. This
button will run an applet. Is it possible? How?
Thank you, Ezio

There must be a way to do this... but I haven't found any already done in
Java.

Here's a google search result, notice result 4 and 5 by "grayrest".
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=3CC0CCF6
..5000702%40yahoo.com&rnum=9&prev=/groups%3Fq%3DMozilla%2Badd%2Btoolbar%2Bbut
ton%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26selm%3D3CC0CCF6.5000702%25
40yahoo.com%26rnum%3D9

It involves editing an XML file to add the toolbar button. With a signed
applet you should be able to do the same.

KC