    I need to create a new button in netscape's navigation toolbar. This
    button will run an applet. Is it possible? How?
    Thank you, Ezio

    ChingachgooK, Sep 24, 2003

  2. ChingachgooK

    KC Wong Guest

    > I need to create a new button in netscape's navigation toolbar. This
    > button will run an applet. Is it possible? How?
    > Thank you, Ezio

    There must be a way to do this... but I haven't found any already done in
    Java.

    Here's a google search result, notice result 4 and 5 by "grayrest".
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=3CC0CCF6
    ..5000702%40yahoo.com&rnum=9&prev=/groups%3Fq%3DMozilla%2Badd%2Btoolbar%2Bbut
    ton%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26selm%3D3CC0CCF6.5000702%25
    40yahoo.com%26rnum%3D9

    It involves editing an XML file to add the toolbar button. With a signed
    applet you should be able to do the same.

    KC

    KC Wong, Sep 24, 2003