Netscape Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Stephen, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. Stephen

    Stephen Guest

    Hi,
    I have a problem with Netscape. I am using javascript to pass values and
    redirecting to the same place. it works fine in IE and not in netscape.
    please suggest.

    function popup(WardrobeSet)

    {

    document.forms(0).action = "WardrobeSet.aspx?WardrobeSet=" + WardrobeSet;

    document.forms(0).submit();

    }

    Please Advice,
    Stephen.