    messages but the page with the errors is posted to the server.

    How can I fix these problems?

    Thanks.

    Vik, May 14, 2004

  2. Do you have basic authentication enabled on the server? If not, only IE can
    authenticate because Navigator doesn't support NTLM authentication.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    Mark Fitzpatrick, May 14, 2004

  3. Vik

    Vik Guest

    Thank you.

    Another problem: in Netscape, the Validators display error messages but a
    page is posted and code executed (on localhost). In IE everything is fine.

    Vik

    Vik, May 24, 2004