Netscape - table and images

Robert Secon

Writing down the html-code with DW, the table in NN4.7 has one space between
two columns. How can I fix it? And is there any solution to make the table
full 100% width in NN4.7?

Thomas Jollans

Robert said:
Writing down the html-code with DW, the table in NN4.7 has one space between
two columns. How can I fix it? And is there any solution to make the table
full 100% width in NN4.7?

Sid Ismail

: Robert Secon wrote:
: > Writing down the html-code with DW, the table in NN4.7 has one space between
: > two columns. How can I fix it? And is there any solution to make the table
: > full 100% width in NN4.7?
: >
: >
:
: <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=100%> ?

And....... <body style="margin:0px;">

Sid