network comps cannot connect to .net sites

Mikemike

It seems that no computers on our network can connect to any website that requires a login. These include hotmail, MSN messenger, The Zone etc. I can go to the hotmail page, but after entering my email addy and password and click enter, the page just hangs for 30secs or so I get the "page not found" error. When signing to MSN messenger, we get as error message saying we are not connected to the internet, but we are. All other internet sites are easily accessible, including ones requiring passwords. Only MS and .NET sites cannot be accessed

Any suggestions?

Jan Tielens

I think this has something to do with .NET Passport I think (not .NET in
general). But this is not the right newsgroup to post your question. Maybe
your company firewall blocks .NET Passport?

--
Greetz

Jan Tielens