network configuration problem

arbelkf

I am running web site on winxp IIS
when I run the asp.net application the site access the access DB but
when I try to get to the web page from IE - The app cannot access the
DB

I am using a router and static IP . however the first hosting is done
on other host which redirect the message to my static IP

can it be that the next messages from other IE redirected to the
website and not to my static IP?