Network File Accessing

pandi

Friends,

I want to have a simple program which will just open a file in shared
folder in LAN machine using C.
And then want to write the file. Can any one give me idea to do this?

Ben Bacarisse

pandi said:
I want to have a simple program which will just open a file in shared
folder in LAN machine using C.
And then want to write the file. Can any one give me idea to do
this?

Did using fopen and then fwrite (or any of the FILE * based output
functions) not do what you want?

If not, you may need to use system-specific functions and you will
therefore get better answers in a system specific group.