    But I don't know how to follow the flow conservation rule
    Can any one please help me out ??

    Please help, Thank in advance
    EricClaphands, May 26, 2004

  2. "EricClaphands" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a matrix of directed graph
    > and a matrix of capacity, I now want to randomly choose numbers from
    > 0-20 as flows in each edge.
    > But I don't know how to follow the flow conservation rule
    > Can any one please help me out ??

    Sounds like an interesting problem, but what does it have to do with C++?
    Maybe news:comp.programming or news:sci.math would be more appropriate
    places to ask.

    Just because you are programming in C++ does not make any question you have
    about your program a C++ question. Please read this groups welcome message
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    john
    John Harrison, May 26, 2004