    this is more of a networking question but step by step directions would be
    greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!

    jbruno4000, Jan 13, 2004

  2. jbruno4000

    Corno Guest

    "jbruno4000" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I know this is not a C++ question but i'm hoping someone might be able to

    give
    > me some quidance. Is it possible to set up my computer so that all

    printing is
    > done on a printer that is physically located in a different building? I

    know
    > this is more of a networking question but step by step directions would be
    > greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

    try to compile this piece of code:

    ---------------------

    void
    setUpMyComputerSoThatAllPrintingIsDoneOnAPrinterThatIsPhysicallyLocatedInADi
    fferentBuilding();

    int main()
    {

    setUpMyComputerSoThatAllPrintingIsDoneOnAPrinterThatIsPhysicallyLocatedInADi
    fferentBuilding();
    return 0;
    }

    -----------------

    good luck!

    Corno

    Corno, Jan 13, 2004

  3. jbruno4000

    Jupiter5F Guest

    >try to compile this piece of code:
    >
    >---------------------
    >
    >void
    >setUpMyComputerSoThatAllPrintingIsDoneOnAPrinterThatIsPhysicallyLocatedInADi
    >fferentBuilding();
    >
    >int main()
    >{
    >
    >setUpMyComputerSoThatAllPrintingIsDoneOnAPrinterThatIsPhysicallyLocatedInADi
    >fferentBuilding();
    > return 0;
    >}
    >
    >-----------------
    >
    >good luck!
    >
    >Corno

    Very funny, ha ha!!

    Jupiter5F, Jan 13, 2004
  4. jbruno4000 wrote:

    > I know this is not a C++ question but i'm hoping someone might be able to give
    > me some quidance. Is it possible to set up my computer so that all printing is
    > done on a printer that is physically located in a different building?

    Yes it is possible. It is even possible to print to a printer in
    another country.

    > I know this is more of a networking question but step by step directions
    > would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

    Instructions can be found in a newsgroup that discusses your platform.
    Unix boxes have different steps than Windows or Mac computers.
    Embedded systems, well that's a whole 'nother container of worms.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt