Networking (ccna & ccnp) Interview Q & A , Exam Materials

Discussion in 'Java' started by Suveetha, Dec 12, 2006.

  1. Suveetha

    Suveetha Guest

    Hi,

    Frenz, Hope all r fine, Networking Materials for Beginners,..
    Below sites are too usefull for Networking students..Plz reply u'r
    comments about tis site coz i want to improve my site to provide more
    materials abt N/w-ing

    Thanks
    Regards
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com

    Basics Q & A {Switching}

    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_23_archive.html

    OSI
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_04_archive.html

    Important Networking Q & A
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_28_archive.html

    TCP /IP Review

    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_26_archive.html

    Basic Networking Q & A

    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_26_archive.html

    EIGRP Q & A

    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_07_archive.html

    OSPF Q & A Part -II
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_30_archive.html

    Routing Information Protocol
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_31_archive.html

    Routing Information Protocol Version 2
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_31_archive.html

    IGRP Q & A
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_01_archive.html

    V-LAN
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_09_archive.html

    Networking Basics
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_08_archive.html

    Layer 3 Switching
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_07_archive.html

    Dynamic Routing Protocols
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_04_archive.html

    Dynamic Routing Protocols Part- II
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_05_archive.html

    Static Routing
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_03_archive.html

    OSPF Q & A in CCNP
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_14_archive.html

    IP Routing Principles
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_17_archive.html

    Ethernet LAN's-Layer-2 Q & A
    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_18_archive.html

    Switching ( Multilayer Switching)

    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006/12/switching-multilayer-switching.html

    Basics Q & A {Switching}

    http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006/11/basics-q-switching.html

    Suveetha, Dec 12, 2006

  2. Suveetha wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Frenz,

    That word is 'freind', and no, I am not yours..

    >..Hope all r fine, Networking Materials for Beginners,..
    > Below sites are too usefull for Networking students..

    You are apparently (from your posts) an idiot.
    Why then, should any answers written (or ripped
    off other people's web pages) by you be expected
    to have any value?

    >..Plz reply u'r
    > comments about tis site coz i want to improve my site to provide more
    > materials abt N/w-ing

    You have not yet made enough technical posts to the
    comp.lang.* forums for me to judge whether your
    competence in Java warrants even wasting the
    bandwidth of visiting your sites.

    Make several hundred *replies* to *questions*, or
    respond to 10s of *discussions* on *technical*
    *aspects* of Java, and I might reconsider.

    In the meantime, please stop this relentless
    multi-posting SPAMfest that you are currently
    pursuing.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Dec 12, 2006

  3. Suveetha

    Lew Guest

    Suveetha wrote:
    >> ..Plz reply u'r
    >> comments about tis site coz i want to improve my site to provide more
    >> materials abt N/w-ing

    Polizia [to] reply underwear comments about, 'tis sight cozy, want to improve
    my [eye]sight to provide more materials about northwest dashing?

    I need a Rosetta stone.

    I guess this guy's site is intended for the el33t among us, eh?

    Or, wait, maybe he's actually a spy and this apparent spamming is his secret
    communication to his handler.

    I vote that we unleash the dogs of Usenet contempt and sarcasm on Suveetha.

    - Lew

    Lew, Dec 12, 2006