Networking (ccna & ccnp) Interview Q & A , Exam Materials

Suveetha

Hi,

Frenz, Hope all r fine, Networking Materials for Beginners,..
Below sites are too usefull for Networking students..Plz reply u'r
comments about tis site coz i want to improve my site to provide more
materials abt N/w-ing

Thanks
Regards
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com

Basics Q & A {Switching}

http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_23_archive.html

OSI
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_04_archive.html

Important Networking Q & A
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_28_archive.html

TCP /IP Review

http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_26_archive.html

Basic Networking Q & A

http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_26_archive.html

EIGRP Q & A

http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_07_archive.html

OSPF Q & A Part -II
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_30_archive.html

Routing Information Protocol
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_31_archive.html

Routing Information Protocol Version 2
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_10_31_archive.html

IGRP Q & A
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_01_archive.html

V-LAN
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_09_archive.html

Networking Basics
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_08_archive.html

Layer 3 Switching
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_07_archive.html

Dynamic Routing Protocols
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_04_archive.html

Dynamic Routing Protocols Part- II
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_05_archive.html

Static Routing
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_03_archive.html

OSPF Q & A in CCNP
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_14_archive.html

IP Routing Principles
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_17_archive.html

Ethernet LAN's-Layer-2 Q & A
http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006_11_18_archive.html

Switching ( Multilayer Switching)

http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006/12/switching-multilayer-switching.html

Basics Q & A {Switching}

http://cinemas4u.blogspot.com/2006/11/basics-q-switching.html

Andrew Thompson

Suveetha said:
Hi,

Frenz,

That word is 'freind', and no, I am not yours..
..Hope all r fine, Networking Materials for Beginners,..
Below sites are too usefull for Networking students..

You are apparently (from your posts) an idiot.
Why then, should any answers written (or ripped
off other people's web pages) by you be expected
to have any value?
..Plz reply u'r
comments about tis site coz i want to improve my site to provide more
materials abt N/w-ing

You have not yet made enough technical posts to the
comp.lang.* forums for me to judge whether your
competence in Java warrants even wasting the
bandwidth of visiting your sites.

Make several hundred *replies* to *questions*, or
respond to 10s of *discussions* on *technical*
*aspects* of Java, and I might reconsider.

In the meantime, please stop this relentless
multi-posting SPAMfest that you are currently
pursuing.

Andrew T.

Lew

Polizia [to] reply underwear comments about, 'tis sight cozy, want to improve
my [eye]sight to provide more materials about northwest dashing?

I need a Rosetta stone.

I guess this guy's site is intended for the el33t among us, eh?

Or, wait, maybe he's actually a spy and this apparent spamming is his secret
communication to his handler.

I vote that we unleash the dogs of Usenet contempt and sarcasm on Suveetha.

- Lew