New alternative to CPLD and basic FPGA

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Donato Pace, Jan 27, 2006.

  1. Donato Pace

    Donato Pace Guest

    Hail, i am an italian student of electronic at italian university..

    I have found another method to realize un state finite autome, without
    complex circuit, without microprocessors, without FPGA, without logic gates
    with feedback of Flip-Flop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    My circuit is very simple and it has not affect from problems of alee
    statics and dinamics, moreover is very easy to program and the effective
    states is only the real states that is necessary for project, without the
    problems that offers the Flip Flops and logic gates that obligate the
    customer to define all the possible 2^n states that they come produced, of
    which an unfortunately only part are really useful to the plan, moreover
    because of to these states the circuita complexity increases them, reducing
    is the times of execution that the time in order to program chip the
    ASIC/FPGA!!!!!!!!!!!!

    My circuit uses only one around most common memory with little
    components!!!!!!!!

    Joke is not one.... I hope that you will take in consideration my plan that
    I have already experimented. I would want to sell it.... you are
    interested?

    Please reply to me.
    Donato Pace, Jan 27, 2006

  2. Donato Pace

    Zara Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:58:35 +0100, "Donato Pace"
    <> wrote:

    >Hail, i am an italian student of electronic at italian university..
    >

    >I have found another method to realize un state finite autome, without
    >complex circuit, without microprocessors, without FPGA, without logic gates
    >with feedback of Flip-Flop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    >My circuit is very simple and it has not affect from problems of alee
    >statics and dinamics, moreover is very easy to program and the effective
    >states is only the real states that is necessary for project, without the
    >problems that offers the Flip Flops and logic gates that obligate the
    >customer to define all the possible 2^n states that they come produced, of
    >which an unfortunately only part are really useful to the plan, moreover
    >because of to these states the circuita complexity increases them, reducing
    >is the times of execution that the time in order to program chip the
    >ASIC/FPGA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    >My circuit uses only one around most common memory with little
    >components!!!!!!!!
    >

    >Joke is not one.... I hope that you will take in consideration my plan that
    >I have already experimented. I would want to sell it.... you are
    >interested?
    >

    >Please reply to me.

    Maybe it is something like a fed-back PROM? It sounds such an old
    idea... at least 20-30 years old...
    Zara, Jan 27, 2006

  3. Donato Pace

    Rob Young Guest

    >>My circuit uses only one around most common memory with little
    >>components!!!!!!!!
    >>

    >>Joke is not one.... I hope that you will take in consideration my plan
    >>that
    >>I have already experimented. I would want to sell it.... you are
    >>interested?
    >>

    >>Please reply to me.
    >>

    > Maybe it is something like a fed-back PROM? It sounds such an old
    > idea... at least 20-30 years old...

    CY7C235 registered PROM...
    Rob Young, Jan 27, 2006
  4. Donato Pace

    Andy Peters Guest

    Rob Young wrote:
    > >>My circuit uses only one around most common memory with little
    > >>components!!!!!!!!
    > >>
    > >>Joke is not one.... I hope that you will take in consideration my plan
    > >>that
    > >>I have already experimented. I would want to sell it.... you are
    > >>interested?
    > >>
    > >>Please reply to me.
    > >>

    > > Maybe it is something like a fed-back PROM? It sounds such an old
    > > idea... at least 20-30 years old...
    > >

    > CY7C235 registered PROM...

    funny how the ancients always steal your best ideas ...

    -a
    Andy Peters, Jan 27, 2006