New boundcolumn in a datagrid ... I can't read their values ...

Tommaso Razzano

With Vb.net in Asp.Net ... If I create some new boundcolumns ... when I want
to update their values in the database ... I am not able to do this ...
because it seems like that the column doesn't exist !
If I check the e.Item.Cells.Count ... its values is 1 and (for my example)
not 4 !
Where is the problem ?
I see the column at the runtime ... they become textboxes as usually ...
but so I can't create bound columns programattically ....
A thank to all that will help me !
ciao !
Tommaso.