New C++ Book - C++ For Artists: The Art. Philosophy, And Science Of Object-Oriented Programming

Discussion in 'C++' started by Rick Miller, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. Rick Miller

    Rick Miller Guest

    I'm trying to spread the word about a recently published, unique C++
    text/reference book. The most frequent comment I hear regarding this
    book is: "I wish I had this book when I learned C++!" However, I am
    the author so my views on the matter are obviously jaded.

    The ebook/PDF edition (ISBN: 1-932504-00-1) is available at [
    pulpfreepress.com ]. The paperback edition will be available in
    October.

    I'd like to get the word out about this book. If you are interested in
    reviewing C++ For Artists please contact me at
    for information on how to obtain a free download.

    I'm interested in getting more feedback from programmers who are new
    to the C++ language be you a student or practicing programmer.

    Best regards to the newsgroup.
    Rick Miller

    Rick Miller, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Rick Miller

    Ranagatti

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    It's very smooth and fully informative

    Right now I've gone through some pages available in google doc .It's a good book.Please give me chance to run in your book.

    Ranagatti, Sep 19, 2013