    Larry Jones

    Geez, I gotta have a REASON for everything? -- Calvin
    , Feb 24, 2011

  2. writes:

    > There's a new draft (N1548) of the proposed C1X standard available on
    > the committee's web site. The text of this version is identical to the
    > previous version (N1539), but the diff marks are against the final C99
    > standard (N1256), which makes it easier to see what's new.

    That's a very useful change. Thank you.

    --
    Ben.
    Ben Bacarisse, Feb 24, 2011

  3. In comp.std.c, article <>,
    wrote:

    > There's a new draft (N1548) of the proposed C1X standard available on
    > the committee's web site. The text of this version is identical to the
    > previous version (N1539), but the diff marks are against the final C99

    ^^^^^

    Thanks. Didn't you mean N1547? AFAIK, N1539 is even older, and
    different.

    --
    Vincent Lefèvre <> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.net/>
    Vincent Lefevre, Feb 25, 2011

    In comp.std.c Vincent Lefevre <> wrote:
    > In comp.std.c, article <>,
    > wrote:
    >
    > > There's a new draft (N1548) of the proposed C1X standard available on
    > > the committee's web site. The text of this version is identical to the
    > > previous version (N1539), but the diff marks are against the final C99

    > ^^^^^
    >
    > Thanks. Didn't you mean N1547? AFAIK, N1539 is even older, and
    > different.

    Yes, you're right. Sorry for the confusion.
    --
    Larry Jones

    It COULD'VE happened by accident! -- Calvin
    , Feb 25, 2011