New candidate for Python mascot

Discussion in 'Python' started by Tim Churches, Dec 30, 2003.

  1. Tim Churches

    Tim Churches Guest

    Tim Churches, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Tim Churches

    Nick Vargish Guest

    Nick Vargish, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Nick Vargish fed this fish to the penguins on Thursday 15 January 2004
    12:38 pm:

    > Unfortunately, it fails both the cute-and-cuddly and the
    > can-I-take-it-home tests.

    Especially the second... being in the "It will take me home"
    category... for dinner...

    Dennis Lee Bieber, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Tim Churches

    Nick Vargish Guest

    Dennis Lee Bieber <> writes:

    > Especially the second... being in the "It will take me home"
    > category... for dinner...

    "We used to have three dogs, but then the Python guys changed the
    mascot..."

    Nick

    --
    # sigmask || 0.2 || 20030107 || public domain || feed this to a python
    print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')
    Nick Vargish, Jan 16, 2004