New Core JAVA Batch in Greater Noida (India)

Discussion in 'Java' started by nitin agrawal, Dec 4, 2012.

  1. I will start a new JAVA batch in Greater Noida at January 19, 2013. I will cover C++, core java and J2EE technologies, design principles and UML in depth. At the end of training, you will work on a live industrial project andwe will certify your excellence.

    Course Benefits:

    Your hard work and our efforts will help you to crack any technical interview
    Full coverage of Core JAVA as required to crack a technical interview and SCJP
    Certificate of Excellence is provided at the end of course.
    You will have a chance to work on live project.
    You will have a lifetime technical support.
    Course Contents
    C and C++
    OOAD concepts with UML
    Core Java 1.4
    Multithreading
    Cloning
    Serialization
    Singleton Class
    Inner Classes
    IO
    Collection Framework
    Collection Framework
    JAVA 5, JAVA 6 and JAVA 7 features
    Servlet and JSP
    Struts
    Hibernate
    Spring
    Project at the end of course
    Start Date:
    January 19, 2013
    Duration:
    3 Months
    Time:
    Saturday: 9 AM to 1 PM
    Sunday: 9 AM to 1 PM
    Fee:
    INR 8000
    Address
    Beta 2
    Near Mother Dairy
    Greater Noida
    How to Register
    You need to register yourself by submitting the registration fee Rs 1500 at above mentioned address.
    Send a mail to with below details
    Full Name:
    Mail - ID:
    Experience:
    Company / College:
    Mobile Number:

    Best Regards:
    Rabincap Consultancy Services
    Ph: 9560426668, 9560426669
    nitin agrawal, Dec 4, 2012

  2. nitin agrawal

    Lew Guest

    On Monday, December 3, 2012 9:48:47 PM UTC-8, nitin agrawal wrote:
    > I will start a new JAVA [sic] batch in Greater Noida at January 19, 2013. I will cover C++, core java [sic]
    > and J2EE technologies, design principles and UML in depth. At the end of training, you will work on a
    > live industrial project and we will certify your excellence.
    >
    > Course Benefits:
    >
    > Your hard work and our efforts will help you to crack any technical interview

    except ones dealing with current technology.

    > Full coverage of Core JAVA [sic] as required to crack a technical interview and SCJP
    >
    > Certificate of Excellence is provided at the end of course.

    Worth the paper it's printed on, perhaps.

    > You will have a chance to work on live project.
    >
    > You will have a lifetime technical support.

    "A" lifetime? Which one?

    > Course Contents
    >
    > C and C++
    >
    > OOAD concepts with UML
    >
    > Core Java 1.4

    Out of date. Java is at version 7. Version 1.4 was end-of-life over four years ago!

    And you finally spelled "Java" right after four tries.

    > Multithreading

    The Java 5+ memory model is significantly different from the Java 1.4 obsolete model.

    > Cloning

    Isn't that biology?

    > Serialization

    > Singleton Class
    >
    > Inner Classes

    Do you know the difference between nested classes and inner nested classes in Java,
    Oh Omniscient Guru?

    > IO [sic]
    > Collection [sic] Framework
    > Collection [sic, again] Framework
    > JAVA 5, JAVA 6 and JAVA 7 features

    [sic], [sic] and [sic]. I guess that one time was accidental, huh?

    > Servlet and JSP

    Which servlet?

    > Struts

    Why?

    > Hibernate
    > Spring
    > Project at the end of course
    > Start Date:
    > January 19, 2013

    Stay away, far away.

    > Duration:
    > 3 Months

    For material you could master in a week.

    > Time:
    > Saturday: 9 AM to 1 PM

    Four hours of your life you'll never recover.

    > Sunday: 9 AM to 1 PM

    bis

    > Fee:
    > INR 8000

    It'd be a bargain for a tenth the price!

    > How to Register
    >
    > You need to register yourself by submitting the registration fee Rs 1500 at above mentioned address.

    Good luck getting it back.

    > Send a mail to rabidbat@ with below details
    >
    > Full Name:
    > Mail - ID:
    > Experience:
    > Company / College:
    > Mobile Number:

    What about national ID number, mother's maiden name, name of your first pet and your
    Facebook password?

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Dec 4, 2012