New directory of hosts and registrars

Discussion in 'HTML' started by RepAlciere, Dec 28, 2003.

  1. RepAlciere

    RepAlciere Guest

    RepAlciere, Dec 28, 2003

  2. >From: (RepAlciere)
    >Greetings:
    >I launched a new website at
    >http://web-hosting-and-domain-registrar-d
    >rectory.com/
    >If you have a favortie web hosting
    >company (Free web hosting, or paid) or a
    >favorite domain registrar that isn't listed
    >yet (perhaps a reseller.) please let me
    >know.

    Please take the link "host" at the bottom of my Frontpage, and add it to
    your list: http://davmagic.com

    Davmagic .Com, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Hywel Jenkins, Dec 28, 2003
  4. RepAlciere

    RepAlciere Guest

    >> http://web-hosting-and-domain-registrar-directory.com/
    >
    >That's a very memorable domain. Excellent.

    I hate it when I go to a site, hoping to find something on a topic, and find
    it's a list of lnks, which are also sites listing links. Looking dor dating
    /internet bride sites is like that. So I included the word "directory" in the
    domain name.

    RepAlciere, Dec 29, 2003
  5. RepAlciere

    Richard Guest

    RepAlciere wrote:

    >>> http://web-hosting-and-domain-registrar-directory.com/

    >>That's a very memorable domain. Excellent.
    >>

    > I hate it when I go to a site, hoping to find something on a topic, and
    > find it's a list of lnks, which are also sites listing links. Looking dor
    > dating /internet bride sites is like that. So I included the word
    > "directory" in the domain name.

    And whaddaya know, it's a site that contains a list of links.
    funny you should mention internet brides, they are on your list.

    Richard, Dec 29, 2003
  6. RepAlciere

    RepAlciere Guest

    The domain name, web-hosting-and-domain-registrars.com would imply that it's a
    site through which to host your site and register domains.

    The domain name, web-hosting-and-domain-registrar-directory.com tells it like
    it is.

    And there are no links to other web hosting and domain registrar directories,
    although I might add them later, but on a links page.

    There are too many directories and not enough content on the net, because we
    amateurs can build directories better than we can provide real content.

    RepAlciere, Dec 30, 2003