New directory of hosts and registrars

Richard

I hate it when I go to a site, hoping to find something on a topic, and
find it's a list of lnks, which are also sites listing links. Looking dor
dating /internet bride sites is like that. So I included the word
"directory" in the domain name.

And whaddaya know, it's a site that contains a list of links.
funny you should mention internet brides, they are on your list.

RepAlciere

The domain name, web-hosting-and-domain-registrars.com would imply that it's a
site through which to host your site and register domains.

The domain name, web-hosting-and-domain-registrar-directory.com tells it like
it is.

And there are no links to other web hosting and domain registrar directories,
although I might add them later, but on a links page.

There are too many directories and not enough content on the net, because we
amateurs can build directories better than we can provide real content.