New Domain Name Finder...

admin

I'm putting the finishing touches on a new domain finding tool that
I've been working on.

http://www.dnbrowser.com - The Domain Name Browser

What's it do?

It allows you to conveniently and quickly browse over 150,000
dictionary words, all 3 letter combinations, and over 1,500 celebrity
names... with 7 extensions to choose from - millions of domain
combinations!

For each name it shows the availability of the name, allows you to
check the google pagerank, the OVT stats and whois if the name has
already been registered.

I'm releasing it as a free resource... I hope you find it useful.

Enjoy!