    --
    Matt Kruse
    Javascript Toolbox: http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/

    Matt Kruse, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Matt Kruse

    Calan Guest

    Re: Dynamic Option List library (dependent list boxes)

    Great work Matt... being a JS novice, I've already found your other code
    very useful...

    Thanks for the effort!

    --
    Calan

    AxMaster Guitar Software
    www.jcsautomation.com
    www.jcsautomation.com/music.asp
    Music software and web design/hosting

    "Reality exists only in the minds of the extremely deranged"

    "Matt Kruse" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/dynamicoptionlist/
    >
    > I've just made available version 2 of my dynamic option list library,

    which
    > has a more logical programmer's interface (IMO), support for preselected
    > values, form resetting, single or multiple-select lists, and browser

    support
    > back to netscape4.
    >
    > Any technical feedback is welcome, including notes about browser support

    or

    Calan, Apr 6, 2004