New Exciting Webmaster tools added! @Services.imasty.com

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 03 Sep 2007 20:53:27 GMT
BogiWogi scribed:
new exciting tools added for webmaster related, others are being
develop

You again? Don't you realize how annoying you are? I wouldn't use your
goddamn tools if they came packaged with Brittany Murphy in heat.

BogiWogi

Thanks for your comments.
If you don't want to use these, tools leave it... because those are
only for webmasters and web developers.
you don't have to use that.

Mary Jane Middleton

What Is My IP? - Did you know your IP? Now you can!
Don't know about your IP? Check what is your IP address.

Use Tor.Tor: anonymity online - 2 visits - 26 AugTor is a toolset for
a wide range of organizations and people that want to improve their
safety and security on the Internet. Using Tor can help you ...
http://tor.eff.org/

Don't you realize how annoying you are? Do not get the regualrs
rattled they will not help you with your posts. There is lots of work
in IT in India so why post your www it does no good. nd of rant 5:00am
in morning

Travis Newbury

You again? Don't you realize how annoying you are? I wouldn't use your
goddamn tools if they came packaged with Brittany Murphy in heat.

What if they came packaged with Murphy Brown in heat?

BogiWogi said:
Thanks for your comments.
If you don't want to use these, tools leave it... because those are
only for webmasters and web developers.
you don't have to use that.

fukubitch
your stupid shit is worthless than tits on a monkey

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:30:03 GMT
Travis Newbury scribed:
What if they came packaged with Murphy Brown in heat?

Yuch! That old bag? Yeah, Candice Bergen was a stone fox when she was
like 20. I had the hots for her myself, but of course she probably
would've looked at me like a slime slug on a tortoise's ass. Brit ain't no
kid herself, but she's still got appeal where you'd want her to, uh, peel.