    a chit chat section just for you...Just remember that forum
    communication is much easier, safer, and faster.

    , Oct 8, 2005

  2. HalcyonWild Guest

    wrote:
    > I've launched a new forum not too long ago, and I invite you all to go
    > there: www.wizardsolutionsusa.com (click on the forum link). We offer
    > all kinds of help, and for those of you who just like to talk, there's
    > a chit chat section just for you...Just remember that forum
    > communication is much easier, safer, and faster.

    Homework Help.. hmm not a good thing to do. But dont worry, the posters
    on your forum would also give the same reply that people with homework
    questions get here.

    HalcyonWild, Oct 10, 2005

  3. Roedy Green Guest

    On 8 Oct 2005 12:11:04 -0700, wrote or quoted :

    >Just remember that forum
    >communication is much easier, safer, and faster.

    Forums allow more expressive communication. It is censored, so can be
    less annoying. However, I don't see how it is safer. It is certainly
    not faster. With Agent, I can collect new posts on a background
    thread, and I access them in the foreground from local hard disk
    essentially instantaneously. That sure beats a web browser.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Oct 10, 2005