New Forum Needs a Lift! We Need Programmers!

Daren Hawes

Hi everyone,

www.webdesignmagic.com.au/forum.asp
<BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.webdesignmagic.com.au/fo
rum.asp>

I am trying to get a new Programming and Website Design forum in
Australia up and running.

I am looking for new members who may be able to help others in
programming related issues and web site design issues.

Please visit
<BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.webdesignmagic.com.au/fo
rum.asp> www.webdesignmagic.com.au/forum.asp and introduce yourself or
maybe see if someone needs help!

I am not using this for marketing purposes, simply wish to repay the
favours others have done for me when I needed help.

Thanks Daren Hawes
MCAD.NET, MCSD.NET