    Tim, Webmaster of Free Download Archive
    Download Free Software NOW: http://www.freedownloadsarchive.com/

    , Sep 17, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > I think that website are quite good, but I'm not so satisfied with
    > others, so I'd be grateful if you could tell me what you think?
    > Tim, Webmaster of Free Download Archive

    From your "upload your software" section:

    "Awards
    You have a wonderful opportunity to enhance your company’s image by
    placing the Free Downloads Archive award on your website! You are free
    to choose one of the below award graphics that suits your site design
    best."

    Below that text is the code to a 5 of 5 star banner or a 4 of 5 stars
    banner... (Which ever suits your design best....)

    Please....

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Sep 17, 2005

  3. wrote:

    > people here, so I'd love to get some feedback about my site if anyone
    > can spare the time. The site is located at
    > http://www.freedownloadsarchive.com/ and called "Free Downloads
    > Archive".
    >

    > I think that website are quite good, but I'm not so satisfied with
    > others, so I'd be grateful if you could tell me what you think?

    IT SUCKS!

    SHIT!!! YOU'VE INFECTED ME WITH CAPSLOCK VIRUS!!!
    --
    WIM HEKKEN ;-)

    Wim Hekken ;-), Sep 17, 2005