    Go-Go-Heatmaps!
    Rocky
    , Jul 31, 2007

  2. Viper Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Think this should be of interest?! Found a new site called
    > and they offer free heatmapping and website statistics in the form of
    > countries, browsers, OS, day of week etc...)
    >
    > Quite good, free and lets you see where users are clicking on your
    > site.

    Google Analytics does that and more and its also free.
    Viper, Jul 31, 2007

  3. On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:15:56 -0700, wrote:

    >Think this should be of interest?! Found a new site called

    exactly where did you find this non-cached site ?
    Don't tell me, you found your own site and are spamming.
    How original.

    --
    Wank a man off, and he will enjoy himself for a day. Teach a man how to wank, and he'll be a wanker for the rest of his life.

    The Gobbling Goblin, Aug 1, 2007
  4. berocca Guest

    On 1 Aug, 02:30, The Gobbling Goblin
    <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:15:56 -0700, wrote:
    > >Think this should be of interest?! Found a new site called

    > exactly where did you find this non-cached site ?
    > Don't tell me, you found your own site and are spamming.
    > How original.
    >
    > --
    > Wank a man off, and he will enjoy himself for a day. Teach a man how to wank, and he'll be a wanker for the rest of his life.

    I've been using the stuff over at http://www.crazyegg.com and stuff at
    http://www.clickdensity.com for a while.
    The heatmaps from crazyegg are slightly higher quality but you have to
    set up tests on a page per page basis.
    At Click Desnsity you can set up tests on entire domains just by
    implementing the javascript code.

    And no I dont own either of these websites :)
    berocca, Aug 1, 2007
  5. dk_sz Guest

    > Google Analytics does that and more and its also free.

    But is not good in showing clicks to external
    websites, downloads files etc. in site overlay.
    Even when adding the javascript tracking to each link.

    I use CrazyEgg myself... but would wish they would
    increase their offerings slightly. Perhaps e.g. by builtin
    split-tester. I would probably subscribe to paid service
    again then.

    --
    best regards
    Thomas Schulz / Try A1 Sitemap Generator now!
    dk_sz, Aug 1, 2007
  6. berocca Guest

    A/B testing can be done in Click density but the external traffic
    thing is a pain.
    berocca, Aug 2, 2007