New (FREE) Heatmapping and website statistics

rockyhorror147

Hi All,

Think this should be of interest?! Found a new site called
clicktwist.com (<a href="http://www.clicktwist.com">clicktwist.com</a>
and they offer free heatmapping and website statistics in the form of
countries, browsers, OS, day of week etc...)

Quite good, free and lets you see where users are clicking on your
site.

Go-Go-Heatmaps!
Rocky

Viper

Hi All,

Think this should be of interest?! Found a new site called
and they offer free heatmapping and website statistics in the form of
countries, browsers, OS, day of week etc...)

Quite good, free and lets you see where users are clicking on your
site.
Google Analytics does that and more and its also free.

The Gobbling Goblin

Think this should be of interest?! Found a new site called

exactly where did you find this non-cached site ?
Don't tell me, you found your own site and are spamming.
How original.

berocca

exactly where did you find this non-cached site ?
Don't tell me, you found your own site and are spamming.
How original.

I've been using the stuff over at http://www.crazyegg.com and stuff at
http://www.clickdensity.com for a while.
The heatmaps from crazyegg are slightly higher quality but you have to
set up tests on a page per page basis.
At Click Desnsity you can set up tests on entire domains just by
implementing the javascript code.

And no I dont own either of these websites :)

dk_sz

Google Analytics does that and more and its also free.

But is not good in showing clicks to external
websites, downloads files etc. in site overlay.
Even when adding the javascript tracking to each link.

I use CrazyEgg myself... but would wish they would
increase their offerings slightly. Perhaps e.g. by builtin
split-tester. I would probably subscribe to paid service
again then.

berocca

A/B testing can be done in Click density but the external traffic
thing is a pain.