New Haven Rubyists to Meet in New Haven for November meeting

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by paul, Nov 6, 2006.

  1. paul

    paul Guest

    Amazingly, the New Haven Rubyists will actually meet inside the city
    limits of New Haven, CT (our fair city) this month!

    We will meet this Wednesday, November 8 at 7:00pm at RECOL at Long
    Wharf Maritime Center in New Haven, you can get directions here:
    http://www.recol.com/directions.html

    Since the Rusty Scupper is next door, some of us may adjourn to that
    location afterwards. (Pirate dress optional.)

    Josh and Greg will give summaries of what the rest of us missed at
    AdvancedRailsStudio and RubyConf, respectively. We will also have our
    usual informal discussion of Things Ruby, bring your favorite idea,
    irritant or soapbox.

    As always, anyone with interest in Ruby is welcome to attend.

    To find out more about us, visit http://newhavenrubyists.org, and our
    google group http://groups.google.com/group/New-Haven-Ruby-Brigade.

    Hope to see you there!

    Regards,