    week. We have an html 2000 color web chart listed on homepage which is
    fast loading! Goldrushsearch is growing,come on over and take a look!
    Thank you for your hits! goldrushsearch.com

    Mr.diamond 507, Dec 8, 2009

  2. Mr.diamond 507

    cwdjrxyz Guest

    On Dec 8, 12:26 am, (Mr.diamond 507) wrote:
    > New domain name Goldrushsearch.com invites news visitors to our website.
    > Web Portal built with html using a clasic webtv. 11 working search
    > engines on homepage plus article website links for fast easy search.
    > Html links are in the works! News, laughs, and interesting links. Fresh
    > link content updated weeky. This week visit merrychristmas.com to get in
    > the spirit or visit vandwellers to learn how to live in your car or van.
    > Using only html and a keyboard goldrushsearch is recievng 100 hits a
    > week. We have an html 2000 color web chart listed on homepage which is
    > fast loading! Goldrushsearch is growing,come on over and take a look!
    > Thank you for your hits!  goldrushsearch.com

    This page was very slow loading even on DSL that can download at over
    5Mbps. When the page comes up, you see that it is on Tripod complete
    with the many Tripod ads and a pop up that my Firefox browser is set
    to block. Tripod was a free host in the past - I don't know about now.
    However It is not possible to write a valid html page on Tripod
    because of all of the invalid ad code they insert. Tripod should be
    paying you to use their service! The code for the page is a real blast
    from the past and is what you might have seen over 10 years ago. I
    don't know what was intended because there was no Doctype. However
    most of the code used was around in html 3.2 days if not before when
    tables ruled and CSS was mainly something for the future.

    cwdjrxyz, Dec 8, 2009