New Html web portal invites new visitors

Mr.diamond 507

New domain name Goldrushsearch.com invites news visitors to our website.
Web Portal built with html using a clasic webtv. 11 working search
engines on homepage plus article website links for fast easy search.
Html links are in the works! News, laughs, and interesting links. Fresh
link content updated weeky. This week visit merrychristmas.com to get in
the spirit or visit vandwellers to learn how to live in your car or van.
Using only html and a keyboard goldrushsearch is recievng 100 hits a
week. We have an html 2000 color web chart listed on homepage which is
fast loading! Goldrushsearch is growing,come on over and take a look!
Thank you for your hits! goldrushsearch.com

cwdjrxyz

New domain name Goldrushsearch.com invites news visitors to our website.
Web Portal built with html using a clasic webtv. 11 working search
engines on homepage plus article website links for fast easy search.
Html links are in the works! News, laughs, and interesting links. Fresh
link content updated weeky. This week visit merrychristmas.com to get in
the spirit or visit vandwellers to learn how to live in your car or van.
Using only html and a keyboard goldrushsearch is recievng 100 hits a
week. We have an html 2000 color web chart listed on homepage which is
fast loading! Goldrushsearch is growing,come on over and take a look!
Thank you for your hits!  goldrushsearch.com

This page was very slow loading even on DSL that can download at over
5Mbps. When the page comes up, you see that it is on Tripod complete
with the many Tripod ads and a pop up that my Firefox browser is set
to block. Tripod was a free host in the past - I don't know about now.
However It is not possible to write a valid html page on Tripod
because of all of the invalid ad code they insert. Tripod should be
paying you to use their service! The code for the page is a real blast
from the past and is what you might have seen over 10 years ago. I
don't know what was intended because there was no Doctype. However
most of the code used was around in html 3.2 days if not before when
tables ruled and CSS was mainly something for the future.