New installation

mrajanikrishna

Hi friends,

Currently I am using classic asp using MS Access 2000 DB on win 2000
advanced server. Now I would like to upgrade to Win 2003 server. And I
want to use ASP.NET 2.0, sql server 2005 in the new installation. If I
install 2003 server, will the classic ASP still runs even I install
visual web developer 2005 and .NET F/W 2.0.

Because my classic ASP must run without fail. As this is my main
application and all users using this.

Thanks in advance

Rad [Visual C# MVP]

Hi friends,

Currently I am using classic asp using MS Access 2000 DB on win 2000
advanced server. Now I would like to upgrade to Win 2003 server. And I
want to use ASP.NET 2.0, sql server 2005 in the new installation. If I
install 2003 server, will the classic ASP still runs even I install
visual web developer 2005 and .NET F/W 2.0.

Because my classic ASP must run without fail. As this is my main
application and all users using this.

Thanks in advance

It will run, but you will have to explicitly enable it first