    Getting information off the Internet is
    like taking a drink from a fire hydrant.
    ~ Mitch Kapor 1950-11-01
    Roedy Green, Jun 18, 2013

  2. Roedy Green

    2dealsok

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    4
    Location:
    http://www.lcdinverter.info/
    Read:D:D:D
    2dealsok, Jun 19, 2013

  3. Roedy Green

    Andy Takker Guest

    On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:09:52 AM UTC+4, Roedy Green wrote:
    > JDK 1.7.0_25 is out.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products http://mindprod.com
    >
    > Getting information off the Internet is
    >
    > like taking a drink from a fire hydrant.
    >
    > ~ Mitch Kapor 1950-11-01

    Thanks, good news
    Andy Takker, Jun 20, 2013
  4. Roedy Green

    David Lamb Guest

    > On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:09:52 AM UTC+4, Roedy Green wrote:
    >>
    >> Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products http://mindprod.com
    >>
    >> Getting information off the Internet is
    >> like taking a drink from a fire hydrant.
    >>
    >> ~ Mitch Kapor 1950-11-01

    Uh, that was Mitch's birthday -- not likely to be the date of the quote! :)
    David Lamb, Jun 22, 2013
  5. Roedy Green

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 21 Jun 2013 22:01:30 -0400, David Lamb <>

    >Uh, that was Mitch's birthday -- not likely to be the date of the quote! :)

    Correct. I try to get birth/death dates on all quote and book authors
    on my site to help you put them in context. Almost no young people
    today reveal their birthdays. Identity theft discourages it.
    Roedy Green, Jun 23, 2013