    ..Net Developer
    Who is Mighty Abbott?
    A twin turret scalawag.

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 3, 2006

  2. It is pretty cool, but you cannot turn off the annoying "feature" that the
    ruler pops up every time you hit shift+R on your keyboard with IE active
    (even if the toolbar is NOT active). This means, I would get a ruler if I
    were typing this message using the newsgroups web interface, due to my R
    (ala, shift+R).

    If they get rid of this bug, I will use the tool (or make it so it does not
    do this when the toolbar is not active in IE).

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    ***************************
    Think Outside the Box!
    ***************************

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Feb 3, 2006

  3. Kevin Spencer

    clintonG Guest

    TARFU with all these Toolbars. On my machine...

    Uncheck MSN Search and Google goes away.
    Uncheck Google and the Developer goes away.
    Uncheck the Developer and MSN Search goes away.

    Manage Add-ons is a farce. IE7B2 still sucks.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher

    "Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) - MVP" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    clintonG, Feb 3, 2006
  4. Heck, Clinton, it works in IE6 as well! You can't trust beta software!

    BTW, it's the only IE browser helper I use. I tend to avoid them as they
    tend to change the behavior of the browser when debugging!

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Who is Mighty Abbott?
    A twin turret scalawag.

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 4, 2006
  5. Uh-oh! Definitely needs fixing!

    --

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 4, 2006
  6. Kevin Spencer

    clintonG Guest

    In this specific instance its the so-called "manager" I'm complaining about
    Kevin.
    I haven't had the time to determine if I could reorder all of the helpers by
    delving into the registry.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher

    clintonG, Feb 5, 2006
  7. Kevin Spencer

    clintonG Guest

    Oh, Shift-R launches the rular dialog all right. Last night it kept
    launching while I was trying to captialize the letter r when naming a
    Favorite I was in the process of saving.

    clintonG, Feb 5, 2006