    Thanks for any comments.
    Later,
    -Robin
    robin, Apr 7, 2006

  2. robin

    Matt Garrish Guest

    "robin" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Alright everyone, I'm sorry if everyone here pretty much doesn't like
    > me...just kidding...hehe, so I thought I'd say hello to all the people
    > here who have seriously given me great advice on perl. That's been
    > pretty great.
    >
    > Anyway, check out my two latest modules at
    > http://search.cpan.org/~robinbank/
    >
    > Thanks for any comments.

    Learn Perl.

    Matt
    Matt Garrish, Apr 8, 2006

  3. robin

    Guest

    robin <> wrote:
    > Alright everyone, I'm sorry if everyone here pretty much doesn't like
    > me...just kidding...hehe, so I thought I'd say hello to all the people
    > here who have seriously given me great advice on perl. That's been
    > pretty great.

    > Anyway, check out my two latest modules at
    > http://search.cpan.org/~robinbank/

    I suggest that you write some proper documentation.

    superdirchoose()
    This method returns a chosen directory that the user will chose.
    Example:
    my $dir = superdichoose();

    What exactly does this mean?

    htmlcolret
    This method returns a hex number for various html colors color coded buttons.
    Example:
    my $htmlcolor = htmlcolret();

    What if anything is supposed to be passed to this function?

    Axel
    , Apr 8, 2006
  4. robin

    robin Guest

    Yeah, the docs are a little sloppy. The htmlcolret function does not
    have anything passed to it.
    later,
    -robin
    robin, Apr 9, 2006