New open source software to use Design Patterns

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Josh28, Nov 29, 2004.

  1. Josh28

    Josh28 Guest

    Hi

    We are a group of two chaps, we created a software using .NET
    and C# to automate the use of Design Patterns. We have put it up at
    Source Forge--http://dpatoolkit.sourceforge.net/

    The patterns can be stored as plug-ins in XML, adding any
    number of attributes like Intent, Behavior and the like... Class
    diagrams can be drawn to illustrate it further.

    The class diagram for your entire design can be created and
    edited in our toolkit.

    Furthermore there are added on tools like reverse engineering,
    code generators.

    Please do download it here and post your reviews to us.
    http://dpatoolkit.sourceforge.net/

    Thanks
    The DPT group

    Josh28, Nov 29, 2004