new page to website

Jennie Mortarotti

I'm just learning this html and everyone covers the basics and some advanced
in tutorials online.
But, how do you add the next page so that your text is not going on forever
on the first page?
There are tuts for adding links to the next page and how to interlink. But
nothing on creating that next page????
Hope this is not too stupid a question.

Joel Shepherd

Jennie said:
I'm just learning this html and everyone covers the basics and some
advanced in tutorials online. But, how do you add the next page so
that your text is not going on forever on the first page? There are
tuts for adding links to the next page and how to interlink. But
nothing on creating that next page???? Hope this is not too stupid
a question.

Hmm. You just write the page, like you did the first page, but give it
a different name.

Is the problem that you don't understand how to use whatever tool you
use to create the page, or that you aren't clear on how to simply
create a new file/page, edit it, and upload it to your server?

It's not necessarily a stupid question, but one that's so "obvious"
once you get it, that it's hard to explain it afterwards... ;-)

David Dorward

Jennie said:
I'm just learning this html and everyone covers the basics and some
advanced in tutorials online.
But, how do you add the next page so that your text is not going on
forever on the first page?

Depends on your editor. Usually you move the mouse pointer to the "File"
menu and pick "New" from the list that appears when you click.