    Hope this is not too stupid a question.

    --
    http://home.mindspring.com/~thepcmouse

    Jennie Mortarotti, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Jennie Mortarotti wrote:
    > I'm just learning this html and everyone covers the basics and some
    > advanced in tutorials online. But, how do you add the next page so
    > that your text is not going on forever on the first page? There are
    > tuts for adding links to the next page and how to interlink. But
    > nothing on creating that next page???? Hope this is not too stupid
    > a question.

    Hmm. You just write the page, like you did the first page, but give it
    a different name.

    Is the problem that you don't understand how to use whatever tool you
    use to create the page, or that you aren't clear on how to simply
    create a new file/page, edit it, and upload it to your server?

    It's not necessarily a stupid question, but one that's so "obvious"
    once you get it, that it's hard to explain it afterwards... ;-)

    --
    Joel.

    Joel Shepherd, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Jennie Mortarotti wrote:

    > I'm just learning this html and everyone covers the basics and some
    > advanced in tutorials online.
    > But, how do you add the next page so that your text is not going on
    > forever on the first page?

    Depends on your editor. Usually you move the mouse pointer to the "File"
    menu and pick "New" from the list that appears when you click.

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

    David Dorward, Aug 19, 2003