New Perl Mongers Group (Orlando, FL, USA)

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by buff3r, Oct 2, 2006.

  1. buff3r

    buff3r Guest

    OPUG (Orlando Perl User Group) has been established to serve
    the Perl community in the Central Florida area. Membership is
    free and open to everyone.

    The groups aims to :

    o offer help and troubleshooting to our members through our mailing
    lists and regular meetings

    o contribute to the open-source community via CPAN through
    collaborative projects

    o to host an annual conference ( hey we can dream, right? )

    We currently have no predetermined meeting schedule but would plan a
    meeting based on demand.

    http://orlando.pm.org/
    http://groups.google.com/group/orlando-perl-mongers?lnk=oa

    Thanks.