New Project - How would you do that...

Franck

Hi,
Have to create a WebService which will take back data from database (no
big deal) AND (here it starts to begin tricky), populate an Excel
XLT(which is a report template) stored on the same server as the Web
Service... (Controlling Excel won't be too hard... i think)

But here is my first question :
Much better, the WebService must returne an XLS based on the XLT OR a
PDF file generated from the XLT... How would you return that ?
byte array ?

Finally, (and here is the most tricky thing), I got to control the
amount of requests (for my server not to be down if a hundred requests
is sent), allowing only X and making others waiting for the previous
one to end... So... A Pool of request... And here is my problem, I lack
of samples and ideas about how doing that.

Thks for help ! (and I need it ^^)