New Project - Pythoncard Backup Program

daftspaniel

Pythoncard powered Backup program.
http://www.latedecember.com/sites/software/LDBackup/

This is a small simple project to encourage newbies to get involved in
Open Source, learn more Python(card) and to give me some experience in
running a project. It is also a handy tool which I have used for
months to backup my files :)

Cross-platform support is high on the TODO list. Check out the
LDBackup page for more details. Windows installer is nearly ready for
release too but I held back on that one as this is a development
release.

One Mac User has expressed an interest so that's a start on the cross
platform goal :) Only tested on XP so far.

Thanks,
Davy Mitchell

Mood News
- BBC News Headlines Auto-Classified as Good, Bad or Neutral.
http://www.latedecember.com/sites/moodnews/