    Scaricatela e miglioratela
    http://www.codeplex.com/luigicorrias
    , Jan 20, 2008

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > My Web Application like at not so few people so i release a new
    > version with new exiting functionality

    Same question as last time: what does it do...?

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP
    Mark Rae [MVP], Jan 20, 2008

  3. So where's the source code and what does it do? Not a good idea to have your
    username and password published right on the main codeplex page friend.
    -- Peter
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Jan 21, 2008

    Is a starter kit

    Is an Advanced Community Web Site working in an Intranet

    The source code is under the link release

    Thanks

    Luigi
    , Jan 27, 2008