New release of W3C XML Schema Test Suite

Discussion in 'XML' started by Henry S. Thompson, Nov 15, 2006.

  1. Thanks to contributions from Microsoft and Sun updating and
    considerably extending their 2002 contributions, we now have [1] nearly
    40,000 tests for W3C XML Schema 1.0 2nd edition. All the tests are
    now accompanied by metadata in the form set out in the XML Schema Test
    Suite Framework [2].

    The community owes a big "Thank You" to NIST, Sun and Microsoft for
    contributing their extensive test collections -- we welcome further
    contributions!

    ht

    [1] http://www.w3.org/XML/2004/xml-schema-test-suite/
    [2] http://www.w3.org/XML/2004/xml-schema-test-suite/schemaframework.html#Documentation