New Service for CGI form submissions - Form-Submit.com

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by ultranate@gmail.com, Jan 12, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Stop paying programmers for custom web forms! No need to download and
    install complicated form processing scripts or server components.
    Form-submit.com is an economical and intelligent web form processing
    service that requires no advanced knowledge of scripting languages or
    HTML. We email and/or store the results of web form submissions for the
    low one time registration fee of only $4.99 U.S.D with no contracts or
    automatically recurring charges. No configuration of fields is
    required, our system automatically determines the field names and
    values from web forms all you do is simply point your web form at our
    site (We even provide sample forms). You can have form results emailed
    to you, or retrieve the results from our web interface.

    Your form-submit.com account includes:
    # Instant form results sent to your email address.
    # No need to learn CGI, Perl, PHP, ASP, or install server components.
    # 1 Mb of form results database storage.
    # Up to 10,000 form submissions included for the lifetime of the
    account. (most users)
    # Additional blocks of 50,000 submissions available for only $19.95
    U.S.D. (for heavy users)
    # Full featured web access to retrieve your results and change
    settings.
    # 3 free sample forms hosted by form-submit.com for you to use or link
    to.
    # No ads, spam, newsletters, or other pests.
    # Fully compatible with most website creation utilities like Frontpage
    and Dreamweaver.
    # Fully compatible with any web hosting service, platform independent.
    # Free example forms.
    # 24/7 Tech support via online forum, post questions anytime.
    # Great for website contact forms, and surveys.
    # Also works with portable devices, cell phones, PDAs, BlackBerry, for
    portable data collection.
    # 99.9% uptime, and money back guarantee.

    http://www.form-submit.com
    , Jan 12, 2006