New site code advice.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Genghis Kahn, Oct 20, 2003.

  1. Genghis Kahn

    Genghis Kahn Guest

    Ok, so I have the site looking basically the way I want in IE 6
    but it isn't quite the same in Mozilla 1.1 or 5.0 the about section
    in help isn't real clear abou the version.

    I know my use of frames is horifying, but I am super super new at
    CSS, I want to make the page look the same but be as effecient as
    possible.

    If it matters, all my coding is done in textpad. and i am open to
    suggestions as to image formats and such.

    http://alt255.blackangel.net/entrance.html

    ---------------------
    alt255.blackangel.net
    ---------------------
    The Almighty Tallest.
    ---------------------
    Genghis Kahn, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Genghis Kahn

    alt255 Guest

    Genghis Kahn <> wrote in news:Xns9419D538AAE27alt255
    @68.12.19.6:

    > Ok, so I have the site looking basically the way I want in IE 6
    > but it isn't quite the same in Mozilla 1.1 or 5.0 the about section
    > in help isn't real clear abou the version.
    >
    > I know my use of frames is horifying, but I am super super new at
    > CSS, I want to make the page look the same but be as effecient as
    > possible.
    >
    > If it matters, all my coding is done in textpad. and i am open to
    > suggestions as to image formats and such.
    >

    > http://alt255.blackangel.net/entrance.html
    >

    > ---------------------
    > alt255.blackangel.net
    > ---------------------
    > The Almighty Tallest.
    > ---------------------

    OOPS, didn't mean frames, I meant to say tables, lots of nested tables, so
    very sorry.

    please, forgive my stupid mistake.

    Since my last post I have optimized all the graphics on the site for speed,
    but still haven't made any headway on the tables to css conversion.

    alt255.blackangel.net
    The Almighty Tallest.
    alt255, Oct 20, 2003