New site for all C programmers

ani.itpalace

Here's a Good News for all the IT n Computer Students out there !!

We recently launched http://www.itpalace.com in an effort to connect
all the Computer Students & Professionals around the world !!

Forget the Confusing and Techy global world , sit back and enjoy the
new experience.
A place where you can interact with other students and also the
people who have been there, The professionals.

Talk with your peers about the problems you face in programming and
discuss on issues ranging from Software yo Gaming.

A Place for all IT students.
So what are you waiting for ???

Click it and join in. This is your site do make it BIG.

www.itpalace.com : The Place for all IT Students!!

Richard Heathfield

(e-mail address removed) said:
Here's a Good News for all the IT n Computer Students out there !!

Yeah, the good news is that you get a choice between Usenet - where real
experts hang on by the skin of their teeth, where there is no
advertising (except spam like yours) to distract you, where you can
post without registering, where you can get threaded discussion so that
everything can be discussed properly - and your phpBB forum where
there's not a sign of any real expertise, advertising is rife, posting
depends on registration, and where nothing will ever get dealt with
properly because of the serial nature of the board.

Not that you'll ever read this, of course, but perhaps it will save one
or two people from becoming victims.

at

Richard,
I totally agree.
Its surprising how many people are not aware of usenet.
I discovered a similar site http://www.thescripts.com/
by the way I'm not a subscriber!
but I guess you won't believe it so
what if I suggested that fellow progammers
should Unleash the power of C
with C Unleashed (Sams).
as I don't know you personally...

Unfortunately I have nothing to plug,

Is this a "recursive" comment or
maybe I haven't grasped the concept.
or I finally lost it!.(not a question)

Andrew Tyler

Unacademically Minded
Independent researcher

Richard Heathfield

at said:

what if I suggested that fellow progammers
should Unleash the power of C
with C Unleashed (Sams).

If you were to do that, I would reply that it is clear you have not read
Page 4 of that book.

Tak-Shing Chan

at said:

If you were to do that, I would reply that it is clear you have not read
Page 4 of that book.

One can argue that C programmers are the ``power'' of C.

Tak-Shing

Andrew Tyler

Ok.;)
But, you do mention http://www.snippets.org in chapter 20
the ads there are just to keep the server going.

I like the idea of using grep as a tool I'm sure there many
new tools that we see emerging are a type of grep in diguise.

Anyway I digress, I want to ask a thought provoking question
please keep in mind that I am out of my comfort zone.

I'm sure your aware of the hyp in the web application
arena "Ajax" which stands for asynchronous Javascript
and Xml, a technology for creating desk top applications
in a browser. http://openajax.org/

I thought X windows system already did this without
html, css, a browser and has numerous widget libraries at hand.

In the words of Manwel I know nothng...

I made the choice to post this in this group I
appologise if it I am wrong.

Andrew Tyler

August Karlstrom

Richard Heathfield skrev:
(e-mail address removed) said:

Yeah, the good news is that you get a choice between Usenet - where real
experts hang on by the skin of their teeth, where there is no
advertising (except spam like yours) to distract you, where you can
post without registering, where you can get threaded discussion so that
everything can be discussed properly - and your phpBB forum where
there's not a sign of any real expertise, advertising is rife, posting
depends on registration, and where nothing will ever get dealt with
properly because of the serial nature of the board.

Not that you'll ever read this, of course, but perhaps it will save one
or two people from becoming victims.

Word!

August