NEW STEP IN THE FIGHT AGAINST SOFTWARE PIRACY

Discussion in 'C++' started by SoftComplete Development, Sep 21, 2004.

  1. Recently the company SoftComplete Development
    http://www.softcomplete.com launched the new revolutionary release of
    software code protection tool. This is large and important step in the
    software security technologies and in the struggle against software
    hacking, cracking and piracy.

    EXECryptor, based on Strongbit Technology, http://www.strongbit.com
    is a powerful tool to protect code based on a brand new metamorphing
    code transformation technology
    http://www.strongbit.com/execryptor_details.asp .
    The tool allows developers to significantly increase software security
    from reverse engineering, analysis and modifications.
    With EXECryptor the protected code block is disassembled into
    nondeterminate transformations, effectively scrambling the visible
    logical code structure.
    After the code transformation, it remains executable and working as it
    is supposed to but its size will increase by a couple of dozens times.
    Thus, it becomes a really painful exercise to analyze the transformed
    code.
    Protected code blocks are always in the executable state and they are
    executed as a transformed code. Code restoration becomes an NP-hard
    problem.
    EXECryptor also has innovative powerful antidebug, antitrace and
    import protection features.
    EXECryptor has the innovative very powerful antidebug, antitrace and
    import protection features. EXECryptor allows to work with the short
    registration keys of 12/16 characters long. It is based on new
    generation of HardKey algorithm - cryptographically strong ultrashort
    digital signature. In addition to advanced protection features
    EXECryptor allows to compress code and resources of your application..
    All these new advanced functions based on the innovative never used
    technology will allow you to surely protect your projects from piracy
    and to significantly increase your revenues from your software
    products !

    SoftComplete Development, Sep 21, 2004

  2. SoftComplete Development

    Howard Guest

    All that is very nice, but off-topic here. Also, if you're going to
    advertise, you might want to have someone who actually knows the language
    better to write your announcements for you. It doesn't reflect well on your
    company to have advertising that uses such poor grammar.

    Howard, Sep 21, 2004

  3. SoftComplete Development

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 21 Sep 2004 02:12:47 -0700, (xxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote in comp.lang.c++:

    > Recently the company xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
    > http://xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx launched the new revolutionary release of
    > software code protection tool. This is large and important step in the
    > software security technologies and in the struggle against software
    > hacking, cracking and piracy.

    [snip spam]

    As a large and important step in the struggle against commercial
    spammers of non-commercial usenet discussion groups, I have sent abuse
    complaints to:

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Sep 22, 2004
  4. "Jack Klein" <> wrote in message
    > On 21 Sep 2004 02:12:47 -0700, (xxxxxxxxxxxx
    > xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote in comp.lang.c++:
    >
    > > Recently the company xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
    > > http://xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx launched the new revolutionary release of
    > > software code protection tool. This is large and important step in the
    > > software security technologies and in the struggle against software
    > > hacking, cracking and piracy.

    > [snip spam]
    >
    > As a large and important step in the struggle against commercial
    > spammers of non-commercial usenet discussion groups, I have sent abuse
    > complaints to:

    Me too

    Timothy Madden
    Romania

    Timothy Madden, Sep 22, 2004
  5. "Jack Klein" <> wrote in message
    > On 21 Sep 2004 02:12:47 -0700, (xxxxxxxxxxxx
    > xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote in comp.lang.c++:
    >
    > > Recently the company xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
    > > http://xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx launched the new revolutionary release of
    > > software code protection tool. This is large and important step in the
    > > software security technologies and in the struggle against software
    > > hacking, cracking and piracy.

    > [snip spam]
    >
    > As a large and important step in the struggle against commercial
    > spammers of non-commercial usenet discussion groups, I have sent abuse
    > complaints to:

    Me too ...

    Timothy Madden, Sep 24, 2004